[Snort-sigs] backdoored ssh-decorator package

wkitty42 at windstream.net wkitty42 at windstream.net
Thu May 10 15:08:01 EDT 2018

On 05/10/2018 12:31 PM, Y M via Snort-sigs wrote:
> I wasn't aware there was an 'original one'! If you don't mind sharing a
> reference, that would be great.

i don't know if it is original or not... i saw it posted on twitter...

[lottsa time passes]

waded and waded and waded back through my twitter feed to try to find what i had
seen... i didn't find it but i found something related that shows it... here's
the pic from the article... look closely at the bottom red box and the red arrow...

https://i2.wp.com/securityaffairs.co/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/Python-SSH-Backdoor-2.png?ssl=1

it may be that that is not transmitted over the wire? i saw someone else comment
about it in twitter and had to go back and look closer to see it... then a few
hours later i see your post in here about the same thing ;)