[Snort-sigs] are snort rules snapchot 2.9.9.0 and ET enough for full detection or i will add others source of rules

ossama bouziani ossama.bouziani94 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 06:21:23 EDT 2018

 Hello Evry body,
   I am using snort 2.9.9.0 and  pulledpork for management of rules, rules
vrt (comunity and open) ,ET (open) are enabled, i did a test with pytbull
against snort, as results i had any detection,
  When i had checked the rules that shall trigged alert ,i dont find them
    My question :shall i add others rules to snort rules snapchot 2.9.9.0
and ET ?

--
Bouziani Ossama
Master CyberSécurité & CyberCriminalité