[Snort-sigs] Snort-sigs Digest, Vol 10, Issue 20

Briana Magana amoradriancotachapoismydad1989 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 10:24:13 EDT 2018


All all software foundations or stocks money markets or other investments
sells transfers  accounts and get a refund i never give them permission get
do any transfers of all my email Api DNS phone number (951)581-7429 or
(951)478-2004 name Briana Magana 03/01/1989 ssn618-32-7382 or other
programs or money transfer or change of name or add someone

On Sat, Mar 31, 2018, 9:01 AM <snort-sigs-request at lists.snort.org> wrote:

> Send Snort-sigs mailing list submissions to
>         snort-sigs at lists.snort.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         https://lists.snort.org/mailman/listinfo/snort-sigs
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         snort-sigs-request at lists.snort.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         snort-sigs-owner at lists.snort.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Snort-sigs digest..."
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1. Re: Snort Rule (Shane Corridon)
>    2. Re: Snort Rule (Joel Esler (jesler))
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: Shane Corridon <shane.corridon at mycit.ie>
> To: snort-users at lists.snort.org
> Cc: snort-sigs at lists.snort.org, snort-openappid at lists.snort.org
> Bcc:
> Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 11:30:58 +0100
> Subject: Re: [Snort-sigs] Snort Rule
> Thanks for your help. In that case would you know a rule to use snort to
> sniff network traffic before and after an application is installed and show
> an alert if anything major has changed ?
>
>
>
> On 29 March 2018 at 13:33, Shane Corridon <shane.corridon at mycit.ie> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am looking for a rule to scan the computer after a new program has been
>> installed and return any alarming results or return an "Everything is
>> normal" result.
>>
>> Is there anything out there like this already?
>>
>> Thanks for your help
>>
>
>
>
>
> ---------- Forwarded message ----------
> From: "Joel Esler (jesler)" <jesler at cisco.com>
> To: Shane Corridon <shane.corridon at mycit.ie>
> Cc: "snort-users at lists.snort.org" <snort-users at lists.snort.org>, "
> snort-sigs at lists.snort.org" <snort-sigs at lists.snort.org>, "
> snort-openappid at lists.snort.org" <snort-openappid at lists.snort.org>
> Bcc:
> Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2018 13:06:40 +0000
> Subject: Re: [Snort-sigs] Snort Rule
> Well, all of the rules can be used like that.   I think you aren’t
> familiar with Snort...
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
> On Mar 31, 2018, at 05:32, Shane Corridon via Snort-sigs <
> snort-sigs at lists.snort.org> wrote:
>
> Thanks for your help. In that case would you know a rule to use snort to
> sniff network traffic before and after an application is installed and show
> an alert if anything major has changed ?
>
>
>
> On 29 March 2018 at 13:33, Shane Corridon <shane.corridon at mycit.ie> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> I am looking for a rule to scan the computer after a new program has been
>> installed and return any alarming results or return an "Everything is
>> normal" result.
>>
>> Is there anything out there like this already?
>>
>> Thanks for your help
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> Snort-sigs mailing list
> Snort-sigs at lists.snort.org
> https://lists.snort.org/mailman/listinfo/snort-sigs
>
> Please visit http://blog.snort.org for the latest news about Snort!
>
> Please follow these rules:
> https://snort.org/faq/what-is-the-mailing-list-etiquette
>
> Visit the Snort.org to subscribe to the official Snort ruleset, make sure
> to stay up to date to catch the most <a href="
> https://snort.org/downloads/#rule-downloads">emerging threats</a>!
>
> _______________________________________________
> Snort-sigs mailing list
> Snort-sigs at lists.snort.org
> https://lists.snort.org/mailman/listinfo/snort-sigs
> http://www.snort.org
>
> Please follow these rules:
> https://snort.org/faq/what-is-the-mailing-list-etiquette
>
> Please visit http://blog.snort.org for the latest news about Snort!
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <https://lists.snort.org/pipermail/snort-sigs/attachments/20180413/cf0c9817/attachment.html>


More information about the Snort-sigs mailing list