No subject

Thu Nov 23 16:34:03 EST 2017

then you run the program there call TestApp....you'll see cmd window open
with commands scrolling....let it run for few seconds then Cntrl C (break
it)

that will properly load wincap (Windows doesnt always do that)

also

The other thing you need to do is put snort in the path in enviromentals

from the control panel
go to SYSTEM
goto the Advanced tab
then click on the "Path"

And make sure this is in there somewhere or add it there        c:\snort\bin

That should do it...let me know if that solves the problem
then add

Software