[Snort-sigs] Please remove me from this list

Rob Weiss rob.weiss at g2-inc.com
Thu Jul 13 21:38:57 EDT 2017

Why do people think this is how it works? Do the Entitled Snowflakes not
read? I realize they do not understand the evolution of the internet, but a
little history in RFCs might serve them well.

#listserv #EntitledBitches %unsubscribe <- and if you don't know what the %
means, get off my planet.

Rob Weiss
G2 Inc.

Solutions Engineering