[Snort-sigs] Proposed Rules for Acunetix Scanner

Joshua Williams joshuwi2 at ...435...
Tue Jan 3 15:39:54 EST 2017

Nathan,

Thanks for the submission. Sorry for the delay, I've been out of the office
for a little bit. I'll review these and get back to you once they've
finished testing.

--
Josh Williams
Detection Response Team