[Snort-sigs] Emerging Threats and VRT Rules MD5 mismatch

Alex McDonnell amcdonnell at ...435...
Mon Feb 13 15:51:43 EST 2017

If I understand correctly you're saying that the two rulesets don't match?
Each ruleset is distinct, and is distributed by different organizations,
that is to be expected.

Alex McDonnell
TALOS (VRT ruleset)