[Snort-sigs] SID 39379 Norton Antivirus ASPack

Alex McDonnell amcdonnell at ...435...
Mon Feb 13 15:27:53 EST 2017

If you think you have found a false positive case for that rule you can
send the executable to me or submit it to the FP submission link on
snort.org.

thanks Yaser for finding the source file, I wasn't sure if it the source
was available or not.

thanks
Alex McDonnell
TALOS