[Snort-sigs] Please remove from list...

Fowler, Jason (US - Denver) jafowler at ...4228...
Fri Feb 10 10:57:43 EST 2017

I need to be removed from the snort mailing list.  Can somebody please make sure that happens?  I have gone through the process to unsubscribe and received a confirmation that I was removed, yet I continue to get 20+ emails a day from the list.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks...

Jason C. Fowler
Senior Consultant, Cyber Risk Services
Deloitte & Touche LLP
Work: +1 (719) 208-9507
jafowler at ...4228... | www.deloitte.com

[FlagRingsAgitos_OPSS_Gray9]

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, by you is strictly prohibited.

v.E.1