[Snort-sigs] snorby update

ARUN LAL arunlal7701 at ...2420...
Sat Oct 29 07:57:24 EDT 2016

Error:

Don't run Bundler as root. Bundler can ask for sudo if it is needed, and
installing your bundle as root will break this
application for all non-root users on this machine.
You are trying to install in deployment mode after changing
your Gemfile. Run `bundle install` elsewhere and add the
updated Gemfile.lock to version control.

If this is a development machine, remove the
/var/www/html/snorby.latest/Gemfile freeze
by running `bundle install --no-deployment`.

You have added to the Gemfile:
* dm-postgres-adapter (~> 1.2.0)