[Snort-sigs] Snort vs Proofpoint Emerging Threats

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...3865...
Wed Oct 5 18:10:44 EDT 2016

I am sure there are plenty of people who would object to both sides of that argument.

Some of the rules overlap, most don’t.

You have to adjust the rulesets you are using by what your network is susceptible to.

Joel