[Snort-sigs] Setting up a rule for a repeating pattern

Geoffrey Serrao gserrao at ...435...
Mon Mar 21 20:09:44 EDT 2016

Hi Gurgen,

You might use the following strategy for detecting a repeating "POST"

content:"POST "; depth:5; content:"POST "; distance:0;

This will enter on the raw buffer and look for an additional "POST "
following the first content match.