[Snort-sigs] Snort rules for CVE-2011-1255 commented out

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...3865...
Mon Mar 7 15:47:17 EST 2016

http://blog.snort.org/2013/10/snort-vrt-default-ruleset-rebalancing.html

Looks like the rule may be too old to be in a default policy, please review the above for the default criteria.  Keep in mind, that this changes from year to year.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group