[Snort-sigs] Need Rules for blocking IP's

Al Lewis (allewi) allewi at ...3865...
Fri Feb 26 07:02:11 EST 2016

Hello,

Please refer to the snort manual for more detailed information and check out the README files included.

Section on active response.

http://manual.snort.org/node26.html

Albert Lewis
QA Software Engineer