[Snort-sigs] Snort Alert Mysql Query

wkitty42 at ...3507... wkitty42 at ...3507...
Sat Feb 13 18:09:31 EST 2016

On 02/13/2016 01:54 PM, adonis okpidi wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am attempting to enumerate alert data from my snort database. I have the query
> shown below:

the first problem is that you have not stated what tool you are using to import
snort's alerts into your database... we don't know your schema, either... aside
from that, whatever that tool is might have a support list that would be better
suited for questions like this...