[Snort-sigs] Doubts

Al Lewis (allewi) allewi at ...3865...
Wed Feb 10 06:11:53 EST 2016

If I understand what you are asking you will need to install snort in each network location.

You can then have the events sent to whatever tool you are using to monitor the events in a single location.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Albert Lewis
QA Software Engineer
SOURCEfire, Inc. now part of Cisco
9780 Patuxent Woods Drive
Columbia, MD 21046
Phone: (office) 443.430.7112
Email: allewi at ...3865...

From: ARUN LAL [mailto:arunlal7701 at ...2420...]
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2016 4:49 AM
To: Snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-sigs] Doubts

Hi All,
We need to monitor the network of all the other servers(client servers) via snort.
Client servers are in different network and currently there is no connection between the Master and the client. How can we make a connection between the master and the client?

Could you please explain the possibilities of that?? we have installed  snort in one of our server, is there anyway to add other servers to it?? or we need to install snort to all servers??

I think everyone can understand my question!!