[Snort-sigs] Dropping Packets in Firefox but not in Internet Explorer

IT-Support (on-collect solutions AG) IT-Support at ...4149...
Wed Apr 20 04:50:02 EDT 2016

Hi All,

Today I had the problem that all visits to my websites have been blocked by this rule

1:38575 <-> DISABLED <-> SERVER-OTHER OpenSSL TLS change cipher spec protocol denial of service attempt (server-other.rules)

but this was done only with firefox or chrome. But with internet explorer the page could be opened, because nothing has been blocked.

Thanks and Regards

Thomas