[Snort-sigs] question

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...3865...
Tue Oct 27 17:18:41 EDT 2015

Thanks for your email.

Unfortunately, I am not able to provide further details about this alert at this time.  TruffleHunter rules are for vulnerabilities that have been discovered by Talos<http://talosintel.com/vulnerability-reports/>, disclosed to the vendor, but the vendor has not yet issued a patch.

We may be able to determine if it is a false positive (and thereby helping the community as a whole) if you are able to provide a packet capture of the alert.

--
Joel Esler
Manager, Talos Group