[Snort-sigs] ftp rules

Adam Ring adam.ring at ...4074...
Thu Oct 22 08:55:55 EDT 2015

Hi I am new to snort and was trying to create an ftp rule.  I have downloaded the rules from the website, but in the ftp file there aren't any rules in there.  I was wondering if that was supposed to be empty and if it is, is there a place where I can go to find some examples of ftp rules?

Adam Ring
IT Help Desk Techniction
Office 703.677.9540

AOC Solutions<http://www.aocsolutions.com/> | Solutions That Pay(r)

Blog<http://www.aocsolutions.com/blog> | Video<http://www.aocsolutions.com/ap-payment-automation-video> | LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/company/139025?trk=tyah&trkInfo=clickedVertical%3Acompany%2Cidx%3A1-1-1%2CtarId%3A1436380782168%2Ctas%3Aaoc%20solutions>

[cid:image001.png at ...4073...]<http://www.aocsolutions.com/about-aoc/aoc-in-the-news/aoc-named-top-workplace-by-washington-post>

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately by return e-mail, delete this e-mail and attachments (if applicable)
and destroy any copies. Any dissemination or use of this information by a person
other than the intended recipient is unauthorized and strictly prohibited. You
may be subject to confidentiality restrictions in an existing contract with AOC
Solutions, Inc. As a result, you must protect the contents of this communication
according to such terms and conditions.