[Snort-sigs] about rules commented

Diego Batigoal diegobatigoal at ...3718...
Wed May 27 23:16:49 EDT 2015

Hi Waldo,

On the Certified Ethical Hacker v8 module on pg. 861. I have to apply a few steps. I have attached a pdf so you can have a look and have a better view.
Let me know if you are not able to view it.

     On Thursday, 28 May 2015, 12:39, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at ...3507...> wrote:

 On 05/27/2015 07:24 PM, Diego Batigoal wrote:
> I realized that and still struggling with this step.  Maybe somebody that had
> done the same training (CEH v8) could help.

what step? what training, where?

> I can't proceed from this step onwards.  I have found the missing rules but cant
> seem to find the one I want.

what, exactly are you looking for? it is starting to sound like the training
""manual"" it out of date... that's real easy to happen with snort and its rules
because of the way snort is updated and older versions are retired with no
support at all...