[Snort-sigs] PCRE /PR modifiers

Y M snort at ...3751...
Tue Jul 7 14:13:11 EDT 2015

I can't believe it is just right there, all I had to do was just to scroll down little further to see the notes  :|
Thanks all for the responses, and sorry for the noise!
YM
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 14:04:10 -0400
From: drandolph at ...435...
To: snort-sigs at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Snort-sigs] PCRE /PR modifiers

    The note under the list of PCRE options says they can't be used
    together.

    Note:
    The modifiers R (relative) and B (rawbytes) are not allowed with any
    of the HTTP modifiers such as U, I, P, H, D, M, C, K, S and Y.

    You could try this

    content:"ABC|3A|"; pcre:"/ABC\x3A(doA|doB|doC)/P";

    On 07/07/2015 02:02 PM,