[Snort-sigs] [SUSPICIOUS] Report malicious viruses site

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...3865...
Wed Jul 1 07:18:39 EDT 2015

Liu,

Snort covers many things and is a fantastic product at protecting networks, but no one product can defend against everything.   In addition to a network based IDS/IPS, we recommend host based antivirus. In fact we make and give one away for free at immunet.com<http://immunet.com>

We'll take a look at the site you mentioned and see what it contains.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone