[Snort-sigs] Rules

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...3865...
Wed Feb 11 16:49:27 EST 2015

I think you are asking, “How can I tell which version of Snort I am running, so I an make sure I am getting the latest ruleset?”

In which case you can check the version of snort on the command line by running “Snort -V”

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager