[Snort-sigs] DDoS Rule

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...3865...
Sun Feb 8 19:54:26 EST 2015

That's a large request.  I'd begin by taking a look at the existing Ruleset for "denial-of-service"

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 8, 2015, at 7:52 PM, Eugene Grama <eugene.grama at ...2420...<mailto:eugene.grama at ...2420...>> wrote:

Hello,

Good day everyone, hope that everyone is doing fine.

I'm a newbie in snort, and still in learning process.

Can I ask for your kind advice on how I can setup a rule that will detect DDoS.

--
Thank you very much and Best regards,

Eugene