[Snort-sigs] StageFright rules possible?

Geoffrey Serrao gserrao at ...435...
Fri Aug 21 09:32:14 EDT 2015

Strnad,

Sids 35434-35435 will alert on MP4 files that exploit stagefright.

Protocol decoding is handled by the appropriate Snort preprocessor
automatically.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2015 at 12:44 PM, Strnad Dominik <dominik.strnad at ...4068...