[Snort-sigs] Confusion around community endpoints / md5

Kevin Miklavcic kmiklavcic at ...435...
Mon Aug 3 12:38:50 EDT 2015

Hi Aaron,

I have confirmed the links you specified are obsolete and will no longer
work in the not-so-distant future. Please reference the links on the
current download page.

Thanks,
Kevin