[Snort-sigs] snortsam agent doesn't block ip in external firewall

Daniel Lopez danilogo1991 at ...2420...
Mon Apr 27 16:47:12 EDT 2015

Hi, after a painfull installation process, i have snortsam running in my
system, however, I now have this problem:
I want to do this: PC1(snort+plugin) -> PC2(snortsam agent receive request)
->PC3(blocking ip on iptables), I did all configurations but all i get is
block ip in the same machine of snortsam agent (pc2), besides, i recieve
this error message in pc2:

fwsam, Error: [SAM] Could not connect to (PC3addr):18183!

Could somebody help me?