[Snort-sigs] Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update 2014-10-30

Oscar A o_ama_lo at ...12...
Thu Oct 30 18:08:11 EDT 2014

Thanks,
 is in a sourcefire device, I dont know if there is a stream5
configuration, the uploads are made by http and I want to make tha
uploads larger than 8 MB dont complete in the server