[Snort-sigs] Snort sigs for BlackEnergy v3 / lite

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...3507...
Fri Oct 10 10:57:29 EDT 2014

On 10/10/2014 9:23 AM, David Bryant wrote:
> Are there any signatures to detect the newer variants of BlackEnergy
> (i.e. v3 / lite) or any being written other than from Emerging Threats?
> I did not see any from Sourcefire VRT, but thought I'd ask in case I
> missed them or they are under a different name.

please don't hijack an existing thread for a new topic... many who might be able
to help might have that thread blocked and would miss your post... you should
post your topic as a new message to get the widest viewing...

i can't help with your question... maybe others can if/when they find your new
topic...