[Snort-sigs] Snort Blog: The New Snort.org is here!

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...3865...
Wed Jul 9 22:07:43 EDT 2014

The New Snort.org<http://Snort.org> is here!

When the Cisco acquisition was announced, we created a list of things we wanted to accomplish right away, and right at the top of that list was a complete refresh of the outward facing platforms. The old snort.org<http://snort.org> was written in 2005. Except for moving to AWS several years ago, largely, it was the only major update to the system in those 9 years.

We wanted to design a snort.org that provided a next-level user and purchase experience as well as the ability to roll out new product offerings in the future and have one hub for all of it.

Read more below, including great new changes to the Snort Subscriber and Registered Rule Sets:

http://blog.snort.org/2014/07/the-new-snortorg-is-here.html <http://blog.snort.org/2014/07/the-new-snortorg-is-here.html>

--
Joel Esler
Open Source Manager