[Snort-sigs] [Snort-users] Snort.org Blog: Open Source Community Meeting at RSA next week!

Joel Esler (jesler) jesler at ...3865...
Wed Feb 19 16:21:54 EST 2014

All, as a followup, for some reason the actual date didn’t make it into this post:

We’ll be holding this event on Wednesday, February 26th, 2014.