[Snort-sigs] Snort.org Blog: Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update for 10/31/2013

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Thu Oct 31 16:10:14 EDT 2013

http://blog.snort.org/2013/10/sourcefire-vrt-certified-snort-rules_31.html

Sourcefire VRT Certified Snort Rules Update for 10/31/2013

We welcome the introduction of the newest rule release for today from the VRT. In this release we introduced 27 new rules and made modifications to 7 additional rules.

There were three changes made to the snort.conf in this release:

The following ports were added to HTTP_PORTS, http_inspect ports, and Stream5's tcp (both) sections:

51423
44440
33330
15489

The Snort.confs on the example page have been updated:
http://www.snort.org/vrt/snort-conf-configurations/

--
Joel Esler
AEGIS Intelligence Lead