[Snort-sigs] Regarding Snort Rules

Prashant Mishra prashantkr at ...3858...
Mon Nov 11 04:23:43 EST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to write my own snort rules but not getting alert. Its only giving alert from the server where snort is installed. I defined certain IPs in HOME_NET to monitor but when i login into those server its not giving any kind of alert from that server. I am using BASE GUI. Please suggest me If I have to add multiple sensor for this if yes how can i define those sensors or where I can define those sensors.

Regards
Prashant Mishra