[Snort-sigs] Safe browsing and proxies

Miller - CDLE, Michael michael.miller at ...1811...
Tue Mar 5 16:45:48 EST 2013

A proxy server designed to prevent that from happening.

Detection is okay, but takes a back-seat to active prevention.

On Tuesday, March 5, 2013, Aisling Brennan wrote:

> What's the most suitable rule to detect users using proxy annymizer and
> safe browsing sites?
>
> Sent from my iPhone

*Michael Miller*
*Agency Information Security Officer for *
*The Colorado Department of Labor and Employment*
*
*
Governor's Office of Information Technology
Office of Information
Security<http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellite/OIT-Cyber/CBON/1249667675596>
633 17th st, Suite 800
Denver, Co 80202
Office (303)318-8317
Cell (720)308-0795

** How am I doing? **
** Please contact my manager, jonathan.trull at ...1811... for comments or
questions. **