[Snort-sigs] Snort Rule Writing for the IT Professional Part 3

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Mon Apr 22 22:03:21 EDT 2013

Actually, with all due respect to the article writer, after a quick glance, I see several glaringly large mistakes.

I may have to write an article to correct the issues found here.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPad