[Snort-sigs] [Snort-users] Barnyard2 - v2-1.10 is released

AllowOverride allowoverride at ...2420...
Fri Sep 28 13:44:16 EDT 2012

the pulledpork like /usr/local. snort likes /etc/snort, barnyard2
likes /usr/local/etc

i am aware of paths and such, i am stating simply, why not have them all
point to the same place. i dont see how that is hard to do. one email to
barnyard, pulledpork, snort, yadda, done. simple.

put it ALL in /etc or put it ALL in /usr/local

done with this topic