[Snort-sigs] typical errors when trying pulledpork

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...3507...
Sun Sep 9 11:37:26 EDT 2012

On 9/9/2012 10:26, Joel Esler wrote:
> Those aren't errors, those are warnings generated when the stub rules are generated. No effect.

i understand... but it says "An error occurred:" OB)

looks like something the pulledpork folks might want to adjust a bit so that
others won't mistake warnings (even with warning spelled out in the "error
message") as errors ;)