[Snort-sigs] typical errors when trying pulledpork

PR oly562 at ...2420...
Fri Sep 7 16:15:03 EDT 2012

next error... i mv'd this file, guess i should put it back...

./pulledpork.pl -c /usr/local/etc/pulledpork-0.6.1/etc/pulledpork.conf
-I Security

    http://code.google.com/p/pulledpork/
      _____ ____
     `----,\    )
      `--==\\  /    PulledPork v0.6.1 the Smoking Pig <////~
       `--==\\/
     .-~~~~-.Y|\\_  Copyright (C) 2009-2011 JJ Cummings
  @_/        /  66\_  cummingsj at ...2420...
    |    \   \   _(")
     \   /-| ||'--'  Rules give me wings!
      \_\  \_\\

Checking latest MD5 for snortrules-snapshot-2920.tar.gz....
Rules tarball download of snortrules-snapshot-2920.tar.gz....
	They Match
	Done!
Prepping rules from snortrules-snapshot-2920.tar.gz for work....
	Done!
Reading rules...
Generating Stub Rules....
	An error occurred: ERROR: Unable to open rules file
"/usr/local/etc/snort/database.conf": No such file or directory.

	An error occurred: Fatal Error, Quitting..

more to follow....