[Snort-sigs] Current rules

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Wed Oct 31 12:52:54 EDT 2012

Don't delete them yet, just to be on the safe side, but we have preventive controls internally that won't let us make any changes to those files.  We'll remove them from the snort.conf when we finally take them out of the system

Note:  This does not include the Shared Object rules, as those have not been renamed yet.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT