[Snort-sigs] Question about Content-Disposition, Content-Type, etc. and http_header buffer

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Thu Oct 25 17:35:11 EDT 2012

On Oct 25, 2012, at 4:35 PM, lists at ...3397... wrote:
> On 10/25/2012 03:07 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
>> Am I still missing the point?  Am I insane?
>
> You're missing RFC 6266 which updates RFC 2616 ;)

There isn't anything in that rfc that alerts the behavior of where the header ends.

My point is, I think, if I'm right, is whatever program is generating the packets that Mike is talking about isn't doing so correctly.

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT