[Snort-sigs] Question about Content-Disposition, Content-Type, etc. and http_header buffer

lists at ...3397... lists at ...3397...
Thu Oct 25 16:35:16 EDT 2012

On 10/25/2012 03:07 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
> Am I still missing the point?  Am I insane?

You're missing RFC 6266 which updates RFC 2616 ;)

8.2.  Header Field Registration

   This document updates the definition of the Content-Disposition HTTP
   header field in the permanent HTTP header field registry (see
   [RFC3864]).

   Header field name:  Content-Disposition
   Applicable protocol:  http
   Author/Change controller:  IETF
   Specification document:  this specification (Section 4)
   Related information:  none

Cheers,
Nathan