[Snort-sigs] question

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Mon Oct 1 17:24:19 EDT 2012

If you have edited one of the VRT rules and did not change the sid, then yes, pulledpork will override your changes, unless you put it in local.rules.

If you make a modification to one of the VRT rule, I suggest moving a copy of the rule to local.rules and numbering the sid to 1 million+

--
Joel Esler
Senior Research Engineer, VRT