[Snort-sigs] CVE-2012-5076 and CVE-2012-1723 Rules

Will Metcalf william.metcalf at ...2420...
Mon Nov 26 12:19:17 EST 2012

Just to make something clear this is not BHEK. This is what Chirs
Wakelin labeled Pamdql what we later found out was Sweet Orange EK.
Not that anybody probably cares all that much :)...

Regards,

Will