[Snort-sigs] CVE-2012-5076 and CVE-2012-1723 Rules

lists at ...3397... lists at ...3397...
Mon Nov 26 10:21:02 EST 2012

On 11/26/2012 09:14 AM, Joel Esler wrote:
> As far as the community ruleset, the tl;dr is yes.

Excellent, thanks Joel, and thanks too for taking my E-Mail in the context it
was intended -- Friendly open discussion around differences in both rule sets.

I am very much looking forward to this getting completed and working with you
again.  Cooperation in the info sec community ensures the greater good will
benefit.  Having a well structured and working feedback loop from community
input (rules, URL structures, PCAPs, etc) will certainly strengthen the ruleset
in the same way it has on the ET side.

Best wishes,
Nathan