[Snort-sigs] CVE-2012-5076 and CVE-2012-1723 Rules

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Sun Nov 25 20:34:30 EST 2012

YM,

Thanks for bringing this up.  I'm on my phone right now and can't take a look, but we should have fired on blackhole. The rules that cover blackhole for the most part are in the exploit-kit.rules file.

I'll take a look and see what we can do to improve any coverage we are missing, blackhole, especially v2, is a pain.

--
Joel Esler
Sent from my iPhone 