[Snort-sigs] IMAP Qualcomm WorldMail IMAP Literal Token Parsing Buffer Overflow

rmkml rmkml at ...174...
Sun Mar 25 17:53:05 EDT 2012

Hi,
Your revision on this rule are correct, but you don't have flowbits on
this rule: strange ?
Please add this flowbits:  flowbits:isset,qualcom.worldmail.ok;
Regards
Rmkml