[Snort-sigs] Only an empty Alert file :(

Dean Farwood dean_farwood at ...1143...
Mon Mar 12 11:15:53 EDT 2012

Thanks Joel,
I'll try it but, since I can see the word "password" on the ASCII dump on the terminal, I'm guessing that's not it. Also I would think I'd get the logged directories with the IP addresses of the communicating computers and the captured packets but I get nothing but that empty alert.

What makes me feel dumber is that I tried it on a Windows snort box too and the same thing happened.

Sent from my iPhone