[Snort-sigs] Only an empty Alert file :(

Balasubramaniam Natarajan bala150985 at ...2420...
Sun Mar 11 22:17:04 EDT 2012

HI Dean,

You need to edit your snort.conf file and include the new rule which you
have created.  Only then it would capture it.

Try to create the file under local.rule file under the rules directory as
it is already included in the snort.conf

Let me konw if that works.

Regards,
Balasubramaniam Natarajan
www.etutorshop.com/moodle/