[Snort-sigs] Some notes about today's VRT Rule release for 02/09/2012

Joel Esler jesler at ...435...
Thu Feb 9 17:20:54 EST 2012

The changes for each release are posted here:

http://www.snort.org/vrt/docs/ruleset_changelogs/changes-2012-02-09.html

All you have to do, technically, is change the date, this the page that I
link from the blog entires.

All the changelogs are found here: http://www.snort.org/vrt

I don't think we need to publish a further detail of the update within the
rule package itself.