[Snort-sigs] Easy way to see what options Snort was configured with?

Mike Cox mike.cox52 at ...2420...
Tue Dec 11 17:03:44 EST 2012

No.  Since Snort is so configurable when it comes to build/compile
options,I was hoping that there was something built into the binary
where one would be able to list its capabilities.  A lot of snort
binaries are shipped/included with multiple products, and often they
are embedded parts of a larger system so it isn't straightforward to
see how they were built or even to use tools such as pkg-config.

Thanks!

-Mike Cox